Monday 11 April 2011

Bento Boxes

Afternoon everyone
I have spent most of today running off Bento Box blocks for the Crazy bento block swap  I'm involved in on Flickr. Things I've learned during sewing these blocks
1 - Don't change your machine settings in the middle of making ANYTHING. I had a headache trying to get them back to what they were originally set to and I still have no clue as to what I pressed on the machinate change them in the first place.
2 - You always have more scraps than you think!
Anyway here we go...









They were made using a tutorial from Film in the fridge and thats what I have so far. I've got another 6 to do but they'll need to wait until my next day off work.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat away - I enjoy reading comments and will respond here or by email :)